Another Moment Spent in Thinking
I woke up this morning with this statement stuck in my head, "Don't you think children these days grow up so much faster?" I have to my own thinking, don't you think that time flies by so quick that before you know, you are going into your twenties, starting to work, dating and even starting your own family. I once heard that children do not stay with their parents for long, even though parents go through all the pain to raise them up. It's true, I mean parents raise us till what, like 24 after completion of University then we worked and set up a family at probably 30. So in fact, we only spend like only 30 years of our probably 80years of life being with them before committing to your own family. Thinking about it, it's really short.
Anyway, I think the holidays is making everyone who has graduated to have a truckload of emotions. University is the next step for me, a new chapter. However, up to this point, I still have no idea which Uni to go to. But whichever I choose, I swear to go for all eligible oversea studies program. Oh well, is just a random thought. One more random thought, long weekend and I'm having class chalet and I can't wait for it. OH, I've kinda enjoying doing cards these days and I'm thinking of doing some for my sweethearts.
Loved and take care.
Anyway, I think the holidays is making everyone who has graduated to have a truckload of emotions. University is the next step for me, a new chapter. However, up to this point, I still have no idea which Uni to go to. But whichever I choose, I swear to go for all eligible oversea studies program. Oh well, is just a random thought. One more random thought, long weekend and I'm having class chalet and I can't wait for it. OH, I've kinda enjoying doing cards these days and I'm thinking of doing some for my sweethearts.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home